Hand disinfectant SE 110
- for desinfection
- for hands
Note: Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Remark: Some products may not be available in all territories. Please talk to your customer service representative.
Hand disinfectant, ready to use
- For hygienic hand disinfection
Other useful information
- Operating instructionsAdditional languages
- Safety Data SheetsAdditional languages
- Technical Data SheetsAdditional languages
- Association for Applied Hygiene (VAH)Additional languages
- Further practical tips can be found in the service portal.
- Neat – 30 sec. or 60 sec. (TBC)
- 1 l Euro dispenser bottle
- 500 ml Euro dispenser bottle
GHS07 Reizend, Gesundheitsschädlich
- H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- P337+P313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P501: Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local and national regulations.