Buz® Laundry Bright L 832
- for laundry
- for desinfection
Remark: Some products may not be available in all territories. Please talk to your customer service representative.
Liquid bleaching and disinfecting additive
- Outstanding whitening effect for laundry that is pure-bright and hygienically clean
- Broad antimicrobial effective range at a washing temperature of 60 °C
- RKI-listed washing process in combination with Buz® Laundry Compact L 810 (effective range: AB)
- VAH-listed washing process in combination with Buz® Laundry Compact L 810 and Buz® Laundry Color+ L 821
- Fibre-friendly oxygen bleach
Other useful information
- Operating instructionsAdditional languages
- Robert Koch-Institute (RKI)Additional languages
- Safety Data SheetsAdditional languages
- Technical Data SheetsAdditional languages
- Environmental InformationAdditional languages
- Association for Applied Hygiene (VAH)Additional languages
- Further practical tips can be found in the service portal.
- 20 kg canister
GHS05 Ätzend, reizend
GHS07 Reizend, Gesundheitsschädlich
- H242: Heating may cause a fire.
- H290: May be corrosive to metals.
- H302: Harmful if swallowed.
- H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H332: Harmful if inhaled.
- H410: Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH071: Corrosive to the respiratory tract.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P234: Keep only in original packaging.
- P260: Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353: IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower.
- P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
- P403: Store in a well-ventilated place.
- P411: Store at temperatures not exceeding 30 °C.
- P501: Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local and national regulations.