Buz® Laundry Chlorin L 833
- for laundry
- for desinfection
Remark: Some products may not be available in all territories. Please talk to your customer service representative.
Liquid bleaching agents based on active chlorine
- For commercial use; suitable for bleaching chlorine-resistant textiles such as table linen, overalls, kitchen towels etc.
- Excellent bleaching power for super-white laundry
- Not suitable for wool, silk and polyamide
- Powerful removal of stubborn yellowing, colour and mould stains
- Ideally used in combination with BUZ® LAUNDRY products
Other useful information
- Operating instructionsAdditional languages
- Safety Data SheetsAdditional languages
- Technical Data SheetsAdditional languages
- Environmental InformationAdditional languages
- Further practical tips can be found in the service portal.
- 20 kg canister
GHS05 Ätzend, reizend
- H290: May be corrosive to metals.
- H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H400: Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H411: Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH031: Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353: IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower.
- P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
- P501: Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local and national regulations.