Budenat® Alkasept D 445
- for desinfection
- for surface
- for kitchen
- for floors
Note: Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Remark: Some products may not be available in all territories. Please talk to your customer service representative.
High-alkaline disinfectant cleaner
- Food industry; all alkali-resistant surfaces and floors in public facilities and health care. Product with fungicidal, bactericidal, virucidal and sporicidal (Clostridium difficile) effect
Other useful information
- Operating instructionsAdditional languages
- Safety Data Sheets|Additional languages
- Bulgarian (BG)
- Czech (CZ)
- Danish (DK)
- Deutsch (AT)
- Deutsch (CH)
- Greek (GR)
- English (GB)
- Französisch (CH)
- French (FR)
- Croatian (HR)
- Hungarian (HU)
- Icelandic (IS)
- Italienisch (CH)
- Italian (IT)
- Lithuanian (LT)
- Latvian (LV)
- Dutch (NL)
- Norwegian (NO)
- Polish (PL)
- Portuguese (PT)
- Romanian (RO)
- Russian (RU)
- Slovak (SK)
- Slovenian (SI)
- Serbisch (RS)
- Swedish (SE)
- Turkish (TR)
- Technical Data Sheets|Additional languages
- Environmental InformationAdditional languages
- Association for Applied Hygiene (VAH)Additional languages
- Further practical tips can be found in the service portal.
Manual surface cleaning and disinfection: 400 Millilitre / 10 liter Water
Manual surface cleaning and disinfection: 100 Millilitre / 10 liter Water
Floor cleaning and disinfection by wet mopping: 400 Millilitre / 10 liter Water
Floor cleaning and disinfection by wet mopping: 100 Millilitre / 10 liter Water
- 1 l bottle
- 10 l canister
GHS05 Ätzend, reizend
GHS07 Reizend, Gesundheitsschädlich
- H290: May be corrosive to metals.
- H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
- H400: Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P271: Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353: IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower.
- P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
- P501: Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local and national regulations.