Budenat® Protect Hand D 807
- for desinfection
- for hands
Note: Use biocides safely. Always read the labelling and the product information before use.
Remark: Some products may not be available in all territories. Please talk to your customer service representative.
Ready-to-use alcoholic hand disinfectant
- For hygienic hand disinfection in all areas such as public institutions, the food industry and in the food processing industry, as well as in the kitchen area and in the healthcare sector, etc.
- Alcoholic ready-to-use solution
- Product composition: Propan-2-ol 630 g/kg
- Tested effectiveness with a broad spectrum of action: bactericidal (including mycobactericidal), yeasticidal, limited virucidal
- Perfume and dye-free
- Dermatologically recommended for allergy sufferers and sensitive skin types
- Very skin-friendly as it does not contain cumulative long-term active ingredients
- Meets the requirements within the framework of an HACCP concept
Other useful information
- Operating instructions
- Safety Data Sheets
- Technical Data Sheets
- Environmental Information
- Association for Applied Hygiene (VAH)
- Further practical tips can be found in the service portal.
- 1 l Euro dispenser bottle
- 500 ml Euro dispenser bottle
GHS07 Reizend, Gesundheitsschädlich
- H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336: May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- EUH066: Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233: Keep container tightly closed.
- P261: Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501: Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local and national regulations.