Budenat® Protect Hand D 807
- for desinfection
- for hands
Note: Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Remark: Some products may not be available in all territories. Please talk to your customer service representative.
Ready-to-use alcoholic hand disinfectant
- Disinfection of skin rich in sebaceous glands
- Fragrance-free, dermatologically recommended for allergy sufferers and people with sensitive skin
- Very mild to skin as there are no active ingredients with long-term cumulative effects
- VAH listed
- Alcoholic disinfectant
Other useful information
- Operating instructionsAdditional languages
- Robert Koch-Institute (RKI)Additional languages
- Safety Data SheetsAdditional languages
- Technical Data SheetsAdditional languages
- Environmental InformationAdditional languages
- Association for Applied Hygiene (VAH)Additional languages
- Further practical tips can be found in the service portal.
- 1 l Euro dispenser bottle
- 500 ml Euro dispenser bottle
GHS07 Reizend, Gesundheitsschädlich
- H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336: May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233: Keep container tightly closed.
- P261: Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501: Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local and national regulations.