Budenat® Rapid D 444
- for desinfection
- for surface
- for kitchen
Note: Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Remark: Some products may not be available in all territories. Please talk to your customer service representative.
Ready-to-use alcoholic rapid disinfectant
- Food industry, kitchens, health care etc.; all alcohol-resistant surfaces and materials
- Residue-free, therefore no formation of deposits after application
- No wiping or rinsing of the surface necessary
- VAH and IHO listed
- Tested according to DIN: EN 13697, EN 14348, EN 14476
Other useful information
- Operating instructionsAdditional languages
- Safety Data Sheets|Additional languages
- Bulgarian (BG)
- Czech (CZ)
- Danish (DK)
- Deutsch (AT)
- Deutsch (CH)
- Greek (GR)
- English (GB)
- Französisch (CH)
- French (FR)
- Croatian (HR)
- Hungarian (HU)
- Icelandic (IS)
- Italienisch (CH)
- Italian (IT)
- Lithuanian (LT)
- Latvian (LV)
- Dutch (NL)
- Norwegian (NO)
- Polish (PL)
- Portuguese (PT)
- Romanian (RO)
- Russian (RU)
- Slovak (SK)
- Slovenian (SI)
- Serbisch (RS)
- Swedish (SE)
- Turkish (TR)
- Technical Data Sheets|Additional languages
- Environmental InformationAdditional languages
- Association for Applied Hygiene (VAH)Additional languages
- Further practical tips can be found in the service portal.
Manual surface disinfection: undiluted
- 1 l bottle
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233: Keep container tightly closed.
- P260: Do not breathe Vapour.
- P271: Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501: Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local and national regulations.