Budenat® Rapid D 444
- for desinfection
- for surface
- for kitchen
Note: Use biocides safely. Always read the labelling and the product information before use.
Remark: Some products may not be available in all territories. Please talk to your customer service representative.
Ready-to-use alcoholic rapid disinfectant
- Food industry, kitchens, health care etc.; all alcohol-resistant surfaces and materials
Other useful information
- Operating instructions
- Safety Data Sheets
- Technical Data Sheets
- Environmental Information
- Association for Applied Hygiene (VAH)
- Further practical tips can be found in the service portal.
Manual surface disinfection: undiluted
- 1 l bottle
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233: Keep container tightly closed.
- P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501: Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local and national regulations.