Bucasan® Clear G 463
- for sanitary cleaning
Colourless sanitary daily routine cleaner with odour blocker and particularly effective acid combination
Other useful information
- Operating instructions
- Method cards
- Safety Data Sheets
- Technical Data Sheets
- Environmental Information
- Further practical tips can be found in the service portal.
Toilet cleaning: undiluted
Floor cleaning in the wet mopping process: 20 - 50 Millilitre / 10 liter Water
Manual surface cleaning: 20 - 50 Millilitre / 10 liter Water
Application in the foam spray cleaning process: 50 Millilitre / 600 Millilitre Water
Application with foam gun: 1:5 - 1:10 with water
Intensive cleaning with single or multi-disc machine: 200 - 1000 Millilitre / 10 liter Water
- 1 l bottle
- 10 l canister
GHS05 Ätzend, reizend
- H290: May be corrosive to metals.
- H318: Causes serious eye damage.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.