Bistro G 435
- for kitchen
Other useful information
- Operating instructions
- Method cards
- Safety Data Sheets
- Technical Data Sheets
- Environmental Information
- Further practical tips can be found in the service portal.
Application with high or low pressure cleaning device: 1:5 - 1:10 with water
Floor cleaning in the wet mopping process: 20 - 100 Millilitre / 10 liter Water
Manual surface cleaning: 20 - 100 Millilitre / 10 liter Water
Application with foam gun: 1:5 - 1:10 with water
- 1 l bottle
- 5 l canister
- 10 l canister
GHS05 Ätzend, reizend
- H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353: IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower.
- P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
- P501: Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local and national regulations.