Buz® Calc Ex G 437
- for kitchen
Remark: Some products may not be available in all territories. Please talk to your customer service representative.
- For removing limescale deposits from all common kitchen appliances such as coffee machines, kettles, hot water devices, egg cookers, pots, etc.
- Efficiently and thoroughly removes stubborn limescale deposits and particles
- Regular use prevents buildup of limescale
- Dye and perfume-free
Other useful information
- Operating instructionsAdditional languages
- Safety Data SheetsAdditional languages
- Technical Data SheetsAdditional languages
- Environmental InformationAdditional languages
- Further practical tips can be found in the service portal.
- 50 - 100 ml / 1 l water
- 1 l bottle
GHS05 Ätzend, reizend
- H290: May be corrosive to metals.
- H318: Causes serious eye damage.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.