Vamat GF DW 25
Daily routine cleaner
- for kitchen
Remark: Some products may not be available in all territories. Please talk to your customer service representative.
Glass-cleaning and dishwashing liquid, alkaline
- For the food industry e.g. in bakeries, butchers, restaurants and industrial kitchens; especially suited for undecorated glasses, as well as porcelain, stainless steel, plastic and cutlery
- Suitable for all glasswashers and dishwashers
- Excellent cleaning performance
- Highly effective for removing dried tea and coffee residues
- Excellent for removing lipstick on glasses and china
- Removes soil left by beverages and slightly dried food residues
- Glass-protecting and material-compatible
- High concentrate, therefore low dosage and highly economical
Other useful information
- Operating instructionsAdditional languages
- Safety Data SheetsAdditional languages
- Technical Data SheetsAdditional languages
- Environmental InformationAdditional languages
- Further practical tips can be found in the service portal.
- Low water hardness (<14°dH): 0,5 - 3 ml / 1 l; Medium water hardness (7 - 14°dH): 3 - 4 ml/1 l; Very high water hardness (> 21°dH): > 4 ml/1 l
- 12 kg canister
GHS05 Ätzend, reizend
- H290: May be corrosive to metals.
- H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353: IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower.
- P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.